bookmark_borderInstalling the Capsule CRM Add-On
Just like any other Gravity Forms add-on or WordPress plugin, the Capsule CRM add-on can be installed quite easily. If you already know how to install Gravity Forms add-ons or other WordPress plugins, you can head directly over to our article on setting up the Capsule CRM add-on. If not, follow this article to get the Capsule CRM add-on installed.
- Begin by downloading the Capsule CRM add-on via the Gravity Forms add-on download page and locate the Capsule CRM add-on. You should see a download link to the right of the Capsule CRM add-on. If you see something like “Purchase Gravity Forms” or “Upgrade Required”, you will need to either log into your account, or upgrade to a developer license. Be sure to save the downloaded zip file in a safe place, as you will need it in later steps.
- Now that you have downloaded the Capsule CRM add-on zip file, you’re ready to begin with the installation. Begin by logging into your WordPress admin dashboard if you have not done so already.
- From within your WordPress admin dashboard, hover over Plugins and click on Add New.
- At the top of this page, click the Upload Plugin button.
- You should now be within the plugin upload page. Simply click the Browse button, navigate to the Capsule CRM add-on zip file that you downloaded earlier, and select it. Once it is selected, click Install Now.
- WordPress will now handle the installation of the Capsule CRM add-on. Be sure to click Activate once finished to activate the Capsule CRM add-on.
You have now successfully installed the Capsule CRM add-on for Gravity Forms. You may now continue on to our article on setting up the Capsule CRM add-on.