bookmark_borderInstalling the Capsule CRM Add-On
Just like any other Gravity Forms add-on or WordPress plugin, the Capsule CRM add-on can be installed quite easily. If you already know how to install Gravity Forms add-ons or other WordPress plugins, you can head directly over to our article on setting up the Capsule CRM add-on. If not, follow this article to get the Capsule CRM add-on installed.
- Begin by downloading the Capsule CRM add-on via the Gravity Forms add-on download page and locate the Capsule CRM add-on. You should see a download link to the right of the Capsule CRM add-on. If you see something like “Purchase Gravity Forms” or “Upgrade Required”, you will need to either log into your account, or upgrade to the appropriate license level. Be sure to save the downloaded zip file in a safe place, as you will need it in later steps.
- Now that you have downloaded the Capsule CRM add-on zip file, you’re ready to begin with the installation. Begin by logging into your WordPress admin dashboard if you have not done so already.
- From within your WordPress admin dashboard, hover over Plugins and click on Add New.
- At the top of this page, click the Upload Plugin button.
- You should now be within the plugin upload page. Simply click the Browse button, navigate to the Capsule CRM add-on zip file that you downloaded earlier, and select it. Once it is selected, click Install Now.
- WordPress will now handle the installation of the Capsule CRM add-on. Be sure to click Activate once finished to activate the Capsule CRM add-on.
You have now successfully installed the Capsule CRM add-on for Gravity Forms. You may now continue on to our article on setting up the Capsule CRM add-on.