bookmark_borderInstalling the Trello Add-On
Before you may begin using the Trello add-on, you will first need to install the add-on. If you are familiar with installing other add-ons, or other WordPress plugin, you can likely skip this article and head straight to our article in creating a feed for the Trello add-on.
- First, download the Trello add-on. To do so, access the Gravity Forms add-ons download page and locate the Trello add-on. Be sure to save this in a place you will remember as you will need it later.
- Next, if you are not already logged into your WordPress admin dashboard, do so.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Plugins and click on Add New.
- On the top of the page, click the Upload Plugin button.
- From here, click the Browse button and locate the plugin zip file you downloaded earlier. After selecting it, click the Install Now button.
- WordPress will now automatically handle the installation of the Trello add-on. Once complete, be sure to activate it.
Now that you have completed installation, you may continue to our article on setting up the Trello add-on.