bookmark_borderConditional Logic Object
Conditional Logic, when applied to the form or page button or to any field, controls the visibility of that element based on a choice selected or value entered by the user in other fields on the form. It can also be used to determine if a notification, confirmation or add-on feed should be used.
array( 'conditionalLogic' => array( 'actionType' => 'show', 'logicType' => 'all', 'rules' => array( array( 'fieldId' => 2, 'operator' => 'is', 'value' => 'Second Choice', ), ) ), );
// returns the conditional logic rules for the form button $rules = rgars( $form, 'button/conditionalLogic/rules' ); // returns the conditional logic rules for the field $rules = rgar( $field->conditionalLogic, 'rules' ); // returns the conditional logic rules for the feed $rules = rgars( $feed, 'meta/feed_condition_conditional_logic_object/conditionalLogic/rules' );
- actionType string
The type of action the conditional logic will perform. Possible values: show, hide
- show: Displays the field when the rules match and hides the field when the rules do not match
- hide: Hides the field when the rules match and displays the field when the rules match
- logicType string
Determines how to the rules should be evaluated. Possible values: any, all
- any: Evaluates the conditional logic to true if any of the rules match. More specifically, will OR the rules together (i.e. rule1 || rule2 || rule3)
- all: Evaluates the conditional logic to true if all rules match. More specifically, will AND the rules together (i.e. rule1 && rule2 && rule3)
- rules array
An associative array containing the conditional logic rules. See below for the individual rule properties.
Target field Id. Field that will have it’s value compared with the value property to determine if this rule is a match
Operator to be used when evaluating this rule. Possible values: is, isnot, >, <, contains, starts_with, or ends_with
- is: Evaluates this rule to true when the value property is equal to the value of field specified by fieldId.
- isnot: Evaluates this rule to true when the value property is not equal to the value of field specified by fieldId.
- value string
The value to compare with field specified by fieldId