If you failed to receive a notification, Gravity Forms makes it easy to re-send that notification with just a few simple clicks. In this article, we will show you how to re-send a notification within Gravity Forms.
- First, access your entries. To do so click on Forms on the left side navigation menu, hover over the form that you want to view the entries of, and click on Entries.
- You should now see a listing of all entries submitted through your form. Select the checkbox to the left of the entry, use the dropdown to select Resend Notifications, then click the Apply button.
- A window will now appear with notification options listed. Any notification that you have previously configured will appear here. Use these checkboxes select the notification type that you would like to send.
- Once your notification type is selected, an additional field will appear, allowing you to optionally override the email addresses within your selected notification type. If you would like to override the notification with different email addresses, simply place them within the Send To field in a comma-separated list.
- Once everything is set, go ahead and click the Resend Notifications button.