bookmark_borderHow To Install Gravity Forms Add-ons
Depending on your Gravity Forms license, you have several Gravity Forms add-ons available to use. Installing them, is as simple as installing Gravity Forms. In this article, we will show you how to quickly install a Gravity Forms add-on with just a few steps.
Installing Gravity Forms add-ons using the Add-on Browser
- First, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Next, hover over Forms and click on Add-Ons.
- Here, you will see a list of all available add-ons. To install one, simply click the Install button. Once the Install button is clicked, the WordPress will handle the download and installation of the Gravity Forms add-on. Be sure to click Activate Plugin to activate the add-on.
Installing Gravity Forms add-ons using the WordPress dashboard
- First, you will need to download the zip file for your desired add-on. To do so, simply access the Gravity Forms add-on download page, click the addon that you want to install, and download the zip file for it.
- Next, if you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Now that you’re logged in, hover over Plugins on the left side admin menu and click on Add New.
- On the top of this page, click on Upload Plugin. Within this page, click on Browse and locate the zip file containing the add-on, then click on the Install Now button.
- WordPress will now automatically handle the unpacking and installation for your Gravity Forms add-on. Once complete, be sure to click on Activate Plugin to activate it.
Installing Gravity Forms add-ons using FTP
- First, download the add-on zip file from the Gravity Forms add-on download page, and unpack it.
- Once you have your add-on files unzipped, connect to your server over FTP and navigate to the wp_content/plugins folder and upload the add-on files that you have unpacked.
- Now that the files have been successfully uploaded to the server, log into your WordPress admin dashboard if you have not done so already.
- From within your WordPress admin dashboard, click on Plugins within the left side navigation menu.
- You should now see an entry within this page for the add-on that you have uploaded. Simply click Activate to activate it.
You have now successfully installed an add-on for Gravity Forms. Further information on individual addons can be found on their respective articles under the Addons category.