bookmark_borderDownloading and Installing the Agile CRM Add-On
Installing the Agile CRM add-on is quite simple. In fact, if you already know how to Gravity Forms add-ons or other WordPress plugins, you can skip this article entirely. Just in case you’re not entirely familiar with the process, this article will explain how to do so.
Downloading the Agile CRM Add-On for Gravity Forms
Before you can begin with installing, you will need to download the Agile CRM add-on. To do so, simply access the Gravity Forms add-on download page, and click on Download to the right of the Agile CRM label. You will then be prompted to download the plugin zip file. Be sure to save this in a safe place as you will need it later.
Note: If you do not see a download link, you may not have a developer license which is required for this add-on. If you need to upgrade your account, you may review the documentation on upgrading your Gravity Forms license key.
Installing the Agile CRM Add-On for Gravity Forms
- Begin by logging into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Once logged in, hover over Plugins, then click on Add New.
- At the top of the page, you will see a button titled Upload Plugin. Click this button to enter the plugin upload page.
- From within the plugin upload page, click the Browse button. Remember the zip file you downloaded earlier? Navigate to the Agile CRM add-on zip file you previously downloaded, and select it. Then, click Install Now.
- WordPress will now automatically handle the installation of the Agile CRM Gravity Forms Add-On. Once complete, click on Activate Plugin to ensure that the add-on is active.
That’s all there is to it! You’ve now successfully installed the Agile CRM add-on. For information on how to set it all up, take a look at our article on setting up the Agile CRM add-on.