bookmark_borderInstalling the Batchbook Add-On
Installing the Batchbook add-on is quite a simple process. In fact, it’s the exact same process as installing any other Gravity Forms add-on or WordPress plugin. In this article, we will show you how to easily install the Batchbook add-on with just a few simple steps.
- First, download the Batchbook add-on. To do so, simply access the Gravity Forms add-on download page. From here, locate the Batchbook add-on and click Download, then save the file in a safe place as you will need it later.
Note: If you do not have the appropriate license level, you may see a notice about upgrading your license instead of the download link. You would then need to upgrade your license to the appropriate level.
If you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Once logged in, hover over Plugins and click on Add New.
- At the top of this page, click Upload Plugin.
- On the plugin upload page, click Browse, then locate the plugin zip file you downloaded earlier. Once selected, click Install Now.
- WordPress will now automatically handle the installation of the Batchbook add-on for Gravity Forms. Be sure to click Activate Plugin to activate the Batchbook add-on.
You have now completed the installation of the Batchbook add-on. You may now continue on to our article on setting up the Batchbook add-on.