bookmark_borderInstalling the Batchbook Add-On
Installing the Batchbook addon is quite a simple process. In fact, it’s the exact same process as installing any other Gravity Forms add-on or WordPress plugin. In this article, we will show you how to easily install the Batchbook add-on with just a few simple steps.
- First, download the Batchbook add-on. To do so, simply access the Gravity Forms add-on download page. From here, locate the Batchbook add-on and click Download, then save the file in a safe place as you will need it later.
Note: If you do not have a developer license, you may see a notice about upgrading your license instead of the download link. You would then need to upgrade your license to a developer license.
If you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Once logged in, hover over Plugins and click on Add New.
- At the top of this page, click Upload Plugin.
- On the plugin upload page, click Browse, then locate the plugin zip file you downloaded earlier. Once selected, click Install Now.
- WordPress will now automatically handle the installation of the Batchbook add-on for Gravity Forms. Be sure to click Activate Plugin to activate the Batchbook add-on.
You have now completed the installation of the Batchbook add-on. You may now continue on to our article on setting up the Batchbook add-on.