bookmark_borderInstalling the Campfire Add-On
Before you can begin setting up the Campfire add-on for Gravity Forms, you will first need to install it. If you’re familiar with installing other Gravity Forms add-ons or other WordPress plugins, you will likely be able to skip this section entirely and begin with the initial setup. If you’re not familiar with installing plugin zip files, follow this article to get started.
- You will first need to download the Campfire add-on. To do so, access the Gravity Forms add-on download page and locate the Campfire add-on. Then, click the download link. If you don’t see a download link, you may need to either log into your account, or upgrade your license. Be sure to save the plugin zip that you downloaded in a memorable place, as you will need it later.
- From within your WordPress admin dashboard, hover over Plugins on the left side navigation menu, and click on Add New.
- On this page, click the Upload Plugin button at the top.
- Now that you are within the plugin upload page, it’s time to install the Campfire add-on. To do so, click on Browse and locate the plugin zip file you downloaded earlier. Once it is selected, click the Install Plugin button.
- WordPress will now handle the installation of the Campfire add-on. Once complete, click Activate.
The Campfire add-on is now installed. You may now continue with setting up the Campfire add-on.