bookmark_borderInstalling the Dropbox Add-On
If you are already familiar with other the installation process for other Gravity Forms add-ons or WordPress plugins, installing the Dropbox add-on is the same process. In this article, we will walk you through installing the Dropbox add-on.
- First download the Dropbox add-on. To do so, access the Gravity Forms add-on download page and locate the Dropbox add-on. If you don’t see the download link, you may need to either log into your Gravity Forms account, or upgrade your license. Be sure to save the file in a safe place to easily access later.
- Next, log into your WordPress admin dashboard if you have not done so already.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Plugins and click on Add New.
- On the top of this page, click Upload Plugin.
- From the plugin upload page, click on Browse and locate the plugin zip file that you downloaded earlier. Once selected, click the Install Plugin button.
- WordPress will now handle the installation of the Dropbox add-on. Be sure to click Activate once complete.
The Dropbox add-on is now installed and you’re ready to begin with the Dropbox add-on initial setup.