bookmark_borderInstalling the Highrise Add-On
If you are familiar with installing Gravity Forms add-ons or other WordPress plugins, installing the Highrise plugin is the exact same process. For those unfamiliar with the plugin installation process, this article will walk you through installing the Highrise add-on with ease.
- First, you will need to download the Highrise add-on. To do so, simply access the Gravity Forms add-on download page and locate the Highrise add-on. To the right of the listing, you will see a link to download the add-on. Note: If you do not see the download option, you may need to either log into your Gravity Forms account or upgrade your license to a developer license. Be sure to save the add-on zip file in a safe place, as you will need it later.
- Next, log into your WordPress admin dashboard if you have not done so already.
- Within your WordPress admin dashboard, hover over Plugins on the left side navigation menu, then click on Add New.
- Once on the plugin installation page, click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Now that you are within the plugin installation page, click the Browse button and navigate to the zip add-on zip file you previously downloaded. Once it is selected, click the Install Plugin button.
- WordPress will now handle the installation of the Highrise add-on for you. Be sure to click Activate to activate the add-on.
You have now successfully installed the Highrise add-on. You may now continue on with the initial setup steps for the Highrise add-on.