bookmark_borderCreating a Feed in the AWeber Add-On
To send information from your form to the AWeber service, you will first need to create a feed. Without a feed, your forms will not know what data to send or what information to map the submitted information to. In this article, we will show you how to easily create a feed for AWeber using the AWeber add-on for Gravity Forms.
- If you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Next, click on Forms on the left side navigation menu.
- From here, select the form that you want to use with AWeber by clicking on the name of the form.
- Once within your desired form, hover over Form Settings and click on AWeber.
- To create your new feed, click on Add New.
- Next you will be presented with several fields to configure your feed. The first of these is the Name field. Enter a name here for your field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- The second option you see here will be the Contact List option. In the dropdown, select the mailing list that you want associated with your form.
- Upon selecting your contact list, additional options will appear. Within the Map Fields section, you will map each contact option with the corresponding form field. This will allow the field to send the correct information to AWeber and ensures that the intended information is added to the list.
- Within your AWeber feed, you are also able to use conditional logic. If the checkbox for conditional logic is selected, the form contents will only be sent to AWeber if the condition defined is met.
- Once all of your options are set, click the Update Settings button to save your options.
Congratulations! You have now configured a feed within the AWeber add-on for Gravity Forms.