To use the ConvertKit Add-On, you will need to first obtain the ConvertKit API key and API secret. In this article, we will show you exactly how to find it.
- Log into your ConvertKit account.
- Click on your name at the top right corner and then on Settings.
- From the left side menu, scroll to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Click the Copy button next to the API key.
- Click Show to reveal the API secret, then click the Copy button next to the API secret.
Now, you can paste these keys in your Gravity Forms ConvertKit Add-On settings. Refer to the Setting up the ConvertKit Add-On documentation for further details.
If you need further help to get your API key or API Secret, we recommend you contact ConvertKit support.