reCAPTCHA Add-On Changelog
1.4.0 | 2024-01-17
- Fixed an issue where reCaptcha v3 validation is not triggered when using the Stripe Payment Element.
- Fixed the PHP 8.2 creation of dynamic property deprecation notice that occurs on form submission.
- Fixed an issue where the v3 settings aren't populated by the GF_RECAPTCHA_V3_SITE_KEY and GF_RECAPTCHA_V3_SECRET_KEY constants.
1.2.0 | 2023-08-31
- Updated the reCAPTCHA settings link for the Captcha field "To use the reCAPTCHA field" message in the form editor.
- Fixed an issue where reCAPTCHA fails validation when using the Stripe Payment Element.
- Fixed an issue that causes the scripts for the frontend to not be available in production mode when compiled by Webpack.
- Fixed an issue where scripts are sometimes missing dependencies, and sometimes getting loaded unnecessarily.
1.1 | 2021-07-21
- Fixed an issue where an undefined variable notice appears on the add-on settings page.
- Fixed an issue where forms can fail validation if they include dynamically added fields such as the honeypot.
- Fixed an issue where the reCAPTCHA response is saved and output by merge tags.
- Fixed an issue where submissions from the User Registration Add-On login form are blocked.
1.0 | 2021-06-23