What is the Creator Network?
The Creator Network is ConvertKit’s feature to help you expose your audience to other creators in the ConvertKit community. When someone submits your form, they will see your recommendations.
To learn more about the Creator Network, please review the ConvertKit articles here: https://help.convertkit.com/en/collections/3962696-creator-network
To use Creator Network Recommendations, the following conditions must be met:
- The form must contain an Email type field
- HTML5 is enabled on the Forms > Settings page
- The ConvertKit account is using a paid plan at https://app.convertkit.com/account_settings/billing/
- The ConvertKit account has a creator profile configured at https://app.convertkit.com/creator_profile/
- The ConvertKit account has Recommendations enabled at https://app.convertkit.com/creator-network/
- Ajax must be enabled on the form embed method.
How To Enable
This feature is enabled from within the ConvertKit feed settings page. Go to Form Settings → ConvertKit → Form Settings
This is an example of how the modal will look: