bookmark_borderActivating your AWeber Authorization Code
To begin using the AWeber add-on for Gravity Forms, you will first need to obtain and save an authorization code from AWeber. In this article, we will show you how to obtain and use that code so that Gravity Forms is able to interact with the AWeber service.
- First, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Once logged in, hover over Forms on the left side menu, and click on Settings.
- Next, select the AWeber tab.
- Here, you will see a link that says Click here to retrieve your Authorization code. Upon clicking this link, a new windows will appear.
- Inside the new window that opens, you will be presented with a login form for AWeber. Simply enter your credentials here.
- You should now be presented with your authorization code. Copy this somewhere as you will need it in the next step.
- Now that you have your AWeber authorization code, simply input it into the field labeled AWeber Authorization Code and click the Update Settings button.
Congratulations! You have now successfully retrieved and saved your authorization code from AWeber. The Gravity Froms AWeber add-on is now able to speak to AWeber’s servers. You’re now ready to get started in creating a feed in the AWeber add-on.