bookmark_borderActivating your Campaign Monitor API Key
To begin using the Campaign Monitor add-on for Gravity Forms, you will first need a add your API key. In this article, we will show you how to retrieve your API key, as well as insert it into the Gravity Forms Campaign Monitor add-on.
##Obtaining your API key
- First, you will need to log into your Campaign Monitor account. If you do not already have one, sign up for an account on their site.
- Once logged into your Campaign Monitor account, click on Account Settings on the top of the page.
- Within your Account Settings page, you should notice a listing labeled API Key. Click the Show API Key link here to retrieve your API key.
##Activating your API key in the Campaign Monitor add-on
- Now that you have your Campaign Monitor API key, jump over to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click on the Campaign Monitor menu item to access the settings for the Campaign Monitor add-on.
- Here, you will see a field labeled API Key. Simply enter your Campaign Monitor API key into this field, and click the Update Settings button.
Your API key should now be saved and ready to be used in communications between the add-on and Campaign Monitor. To continue configuring the Campaign Monitor add-on, review our article on setting up feeds in the Campaign Monitor add-on.