- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Campaign Monitor tab.
- Enter your API Key. This is obtained from Campaign Monitor. If you are unsure of how to obtain your API key, you may review our documentation on obtaining your Campaign Monitor API key.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside the box. If you do not see a green check mark, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API key, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Campaign Monitor Add-On.