Before the Coupons Add-On can be used with Gravity Forms, you will first need to create a feed. A Coupon feed allows you to integrate the Coupons functionality with a Gravity Forms form to create a Coupon Pricing Field. The Coupon field works in conjunction with the other pricing fields, taking the total of all of the fields and applying a discount.
Create a Feed
To create a feed for Coupons using the Coupons add-on for Gravity Forms, do the following from your WordPress Admin Dashboard:
- Click on Forms in the left side menu.
- Click on Coupons in the left side Forms menu.
- Click Add New to create a new feed. You will be presented with the Coupons feed settings screen.
The following fields are available within the settings screen. Refer to the screenshot of the settings below.
- Select the form you wish to add a Coupon field to from the Gravity Form drop down.
- Fill in the information under Coupon Basics:
Coupon Name: The name you would like your Coupon to have.
Coupon Code: The coupon code you would like your customer to input upon checkout. This can consist of letters or numbers of any order.
Coupon Amount: The amount of the coupon. Select Flat($) or Percentage(%). If you select Flat($), the customer will receive a certain dollar amount off of their product. If you select Percentage, the customer will pay a certain percent less on their product.
- Fill in the information under Coupon Options:
Start Date: The date you want your coupon to be valid. Your customer will not be able to use this coupon until on or after this date.
End Date: Determines when the coupon expires, rather than when it becomes valid. Expiration occurs on the End Date at 23:59:59 in the timezone configured in the WordPress General Settings.
Usage Limit: The amount of times your customers can use this coupon.
Stackable: By default this option is not enabled. Check this box if you would like your customers to be able to use multiple coupons in one purchase.
- Click the Update Settings button to save your options.