bookmark_borderCreating a Feed for the Highrise Add-On
Before you may begin using using the Highrise add-on to send your form submissions from Gravity Forms to Highrise, you will first need to configure a feed that tells the add-on how to interact with your form. In this article, we will show you how to create a feed for the Highrise add-on with just a few simple steps.
- First, access the form that you want to be used with Highrise. To do so, simply click on Forms on the left side navigation menu, then click on your desired form.
- Once within your form, hover over Form Settings at the top menu, and click on Highrise.
- From your feed listing, click Add New to create a new feed.
- You are now within your feed settings. The first option you will see is the Feed Name field. In this field, simply enter something that you may easily identify the feed with. It will not be displayed anywhere and is simply used for identification purposes.
- Next is the Map Fields section. Here, you will simply use the dropdowns to map specific fields with the types available. In addition to the required mappings, there is also a custom dropdown where you may select additional field options as well.
- The Contact Note field allows you to add a note the the newly created contact. You may use both static text, as well as marge tags to dynamically generate content. To review and insert available merge tags, click the icon to the right of the field.
- Lastly is the Contact Visibility field. Within this field, you may use the dropdown to determine who is able to see the newly created.
Once all of your settings are defined, save your changes. You have now successfully configured a feed for the Highrise add-on. Your selected form will now be able to relay information to the Highrise add-on.