bookmark_borderSetting Up the Highrise Add-On
Before you can begin setting up a feed for the Highrise add-on, you will first need to complete a few initial setup steps. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process for setting up with Highrise add-on.
- If you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Next, hover over Forms and click on Settings on the left side navigation menu.
- From within this page, click on the Highrise tab.
- In the first field, enter your Account URL for Highrise. If you are unsure of it, you can take a look in your address bar when logged into Highrise.
- Next, enter your Highrise API key. If you are unsure of how to obtain your API key for Highrise, see our article on obtaining your Highrise API key.
After you have entered your account URL and API key, save your settings. With these settings configured, Gravity Forms now has the ability to communicate with Highrise. You’re now ready to begin setting up a feed for the Highrise add-on.