- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the iContact tab.
- Enter your Application ID, Account Email Address, API Password, and select the Client Folder. This is obtained from iContact. See below for instructions on how to create an application ID.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by green check marks beside each box. If you do not see green check marks, please double check this information and try again.
Creating an iContact Application ID
- Visit the iContact application registration page.
- Set an application name and description for your application.
- Choose to show information for API 2.0.
- Copy the provided API-AppId into the Application ID settings field.
- Click “Enable this AppId for your account”.
- Create a password for your application and click save.
- Enter your API password, along with your iContact account username, into the settings fields.
Once you have entered your API information, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the iContact Add-On.
Add-on Framework Hooks
Because the iContact Add-On is built using the Add-On Framework it also inherits any hooks available in the framework methods it uses such as:
- gform_short_slug_field_value for changing a field value before it is passed to iContact.