bookmark_borderObtaining and Activating Your Breeze API Key
Before you can use the Gravity Forms Breeze add-on, you will first need to obtain your API key from Breeze, and insert it within your Gravity Forms settings. In this article, we will show you how to do so with just a few steps.
Obtaining your Breeze API key
- First, log into your Breeze account.
- From within your Breeze account, click on your name at the top right corner, then click on Personal Settings & Password.
- On this page, you will see your various settings related to your account. Scroll down to API Token. You should see your API token here. Copy this, as you will need it within Gravity Forms.
Activating your Breeze API key in Gravity Forms
- If you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin. This article also assumes that you have the Breeze add-on installed. If not, be sure to install it.
- Next, hover over Forms on the left side navigation menu, and click on Settings.
- Within the Settings page, click on the tab along the left labeled Breeze.
- On this page, enter your Breeze API key, then click Update Settings.
You’re all set! You can now continue to setting up feeds for the Breeze add-on.