bookmark_borderObtaining and Activating your Twilio API Key
Before you may begin using the Twilio add-on for Gravity Forms, you will first need to obtain your Twilio API key as well as save it within the Gravity Forms Twilio add-on so that it may communicate with Twilio’s servers. In this article, we will show you how to do exactly that.
- First, log into your Twilio account.
- Once logged into your Twilio account, you should immediately be presented with the Voice, SMS & MMS dashboard. From here, click on the red link that says Show API Credentials at the top right of the dashboard.
- You should now see your Account SID and Auth Token appear. Keep these handy as you will need them in the next steps.
- Now that you have your Twilio API credentials, you’re ready to add them to the Twilio add-on. In a new tab, log into your WordPress admin dashboard and over over Forms, then click on Settings.
- Once on the Gravity Forms settings page, click on the Twilio tab.
- On this tab, you will see two fields labeled Account SID and Auth Token. Simply enter the credentials here that you previously obtained from Twilio. Once complete, click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Congratulations, you have now retrieved and activated your Twilio API credentials within the Twilio add-on from Gravity Forms. You’re now ready to begin creating a feed in the Twilio add-on.