- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the ActiveCampaign tab.
- Enter your API URL and API Key. These are obtained from ActiveCampaign on your Account Settings page.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside each box. If you do not see green check marks next to the credentials, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API keys, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the ActiveCampaign Add-On.
The ActiveCampaign Add-On provides hooks that can be used to modify the default functionality or extend it. For more information, review the ActiveCampaign Add-On Hooks.
Add-on Framework Hooks
Because the ActiveCampaign Add-On is built using the Add-On Framework it also inherits any hooks available in the framework methods it uses such as:
- gform_short_slug_field_value for changing a field value before it is passed to ActiveCampaign.