bookmark_borderAuthorizing the Trello Add-On
Before you can begin creating a feed for the Trello add-on, you will first need to authorize it to access your Trello account. In this article, we will show you exactly how to do so.
- First, if you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Next, hover over Forms on the left side navigation menu, and click on Settings.
- To access your settings for Trello, click the Trello tab on the left side.
- You will now be presented with a button labeled Authorize with Trello. Click this button.
- Upon doing so, a new tab will open asking you to authorize the add-on to access your Trello account. Click the green Log In button.
- Next, simply log into your Trello account.
- You will now be asked if you want to authorize this Trello account. Simply click the green Allow button.
- Upon authorizing, you will be sent back to the Gravity Forms Trello add-on settings page. This should now show that the authorization was successful.
The Trello add-on is now authorized to interact with your Trello account. You may now continue with setting up a feed for the Trello add-on.