Once you have a form configured and ready to interact with PayPal Pro, it’s time to bring it all together by configuring the form to integrate with PayPal Pro. Just like all of Gravity Forms Add-Ons, this integration is done by creating a feed.
Create a Feed
To create a feed to PayPal Pro using the PayPal Pro Add-On for Gravity Forms, do the following from your WordPress Admin Dashboard:
- Click on Forms in the left side menu.
- Select the form that you want to use with PayPal Pro.
- Once within your desired form, hover over Settings and click on PayPal Pro.
- Click Add New to create a new feed. You will be presented with the PayPal Pro feed settings screen.
Feed Settings Screen
The following fields are available within the settings screen.
- A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- Select the PayPal Pro Transaction Type. Choose from Products and Services, which is a single one time payment, or Subscriptions if you have enabled PayPal Pro’s Recurring Billing option in the PayPal Pro Add-On Settings.
- Select the Gravity Form you would like to integrate with.
- If you have chosen Subscription as your Transaction Type, you will be given options for the Recurring Amount, Billing Cycle, Recurring Time, Trial Period, and Setup Fee. These are used to setup the recurring payment profile. The Trial Period and Setup Fee should not be used together; you would use one or the other.
- Map Fields: Map each of the PayPal Pro fields to the desired form field that will contain that information.
- Conditional Logic: If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to PayPal Pro. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to PayPal Pro, then check the “Enable Condition” box and fill out your required criteria.
- Click the Update Settings button to save your options.
Note: You can create multiple PayPal Pro feeds for your form; however, you must configure conditional logic on them. The PayPal Pro Add-On will only process one feed during submission; if conditional logic is not configured, it will use the first feed it finds.