To use the SendGrid Add-On, you’ll need to have your SendGrid API key so SendGrid will know which account is yours. In this article, we’ll show you how to get your SendGrid API key.
- Log into your SendGrid account.
- From the left side menu, click on Settings, then on API Keys.
- Click the Create API Key button on the top-right of the page to create a new API key. A new screen will appear.
- Inside the API Key Name field, enter a name for your API key. Something like Gravity Forms is a good option.
- In the API Key Permissions section, select either Full Access or Restricted Access. If you decide to restrict access, be sure that the key has access to the Mail Send option.
- Click the Create & View button. You will be presented with your SendGrid API key.
- Take note of the SendGrid API key you’ve been provided. You will need it for the next steps in setting up the SendGrid Add-On. (Note: For security purposes, SendGrid does not allow the key value to be displayed for existing API keys.)