Before you can begin setting up your notifications, you’ll need do a quick bit of setup so that Gravity Forms can authenticate with your SendGrid account. To set up the SendGrid Add-On, perform the following steps:
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the SendGrid tab.
- Enter your SendGrid API Key. If you need help getting your API key, you can follow our article on obtaining your SendGrid API key.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside the box. If you do not see a green check mark, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API Key, you’re ready to begin sending form notifications using SendGrid.