bookmark_borderSetting Up the Agile CRM Add-On
After you have successfully completed installation of the Agile CRM add-on, you’re ready to begin the initial setup. In this article, we will show you how to perform the initial setup steps required within the Agile CRM add-on.
Note: This article assumes that you already have an Agile CRM account. If you do not already have one, you may sign up for an account on the Agile CRM website.
- If you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Once logged in, hover over Forms, then click on Settings on the left side navigation menu.
- From this page, click on the Agile CRM tab to access the settings for Agile CRM.
- The first setting you will need to define is the Account URL setting. If you are unsure of your account URL, you may obtain this by simply taking a look at your URL when logged into Agile CRM.
- Next, you will need to enter the Email Address field. This is simply the email address associated with your Agile CRM account.
- Next, enter your Agile CRM API key. If you are unsure of how to obtain your API key, you may review our documentation on obtaining your Agile CRM API key.
- Once all of your settings have been defined, simply click the Update Settings button to save your settings.
You should now have completed the initial setup of the Agile CRM add-on. You’re now ready to continue on to creating a feed for Agile CRM.