End of Life Notice.
Due to API changes regarding the discontinued Campfire service, the Campfire Add-On will reach end-of-life on Dec 31st, 2022. After that date the add-on will no longer be supported and will no longer be available for download.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Campfire tab.
- Enter your Account URL and API Key. This is obtained from Campfire. If you are unsure of how to obtain your API key, take a look at our article on obtaining your Campfire API key.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside each box. If you do not see green check marks, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API key, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Campfire Add-On.