bookmark_borderSetting Up the Campfire Add-On
Once the Campfire add-on is installed, you’re ready to begin with the initial setup. In just a few steps, you’ll be ready to use the Campfire add-on.
- First, log into your WordPress admin dashboard if you have not already done so.
- Next, hover over Forms on the left side navigation menu, and click on Settings.
- From the main settings page, click on the Campfire tab.
- The first field that you will need to configure is the Account URL field. Here, simply enter your account URL. If you are unsure of it, take a look at your address bar when logged into Campfire.
- The second field needs your API key. If you are unsure of your API key, take a look at our article on obtaining your Campfire API key.
Once your settings are in place, save them. You’re now ready to create a feed for the Campfire add-on.