- Download and install the add-on
- An EmailOctopus account, that contains a list with fields associated.
- An EmailOctopus API key, which can be found within your EmailOctopus API area.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the EmailOctopus tab.
- Enter the EmailOctopus API Key as mentioned in the Pre-requisites section.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside each box. If you do not see green check marks next to the credentials, double check your information and try again.
Once you have entered your API keys, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the EmailOctopus Add-On.
Add-on Framework Hooks
- gform_short_slug_field_value for changing a field value before it is passed.