Before you can start configuring your notifications to go through Postmark, you first need to do a quick bit of setup so that Gravity Forms is able to communicate with your Postmark account.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Postmark tab.
- Enter your Account API Token and Server API Token. This is obtained from Postmark. If you are unsure of how to obtain your API key, take a look at our article on obtaining your Postmark API tokens.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by green check marks beside each box. If you do not see green check marks, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API tokens, you’re ready to begin sending form notifications using Postmark.