- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Emma tab.
- Enter your Public API Key, Private API Key, and Account ID. Your Emma API account information can be found by logging into your Emma account. Go to your Account Settings page and access your API key information. Please be aware that the Private API Key will only be displayed the first time it is generated by Emma, so be sure to copy-n-paste the Private API Key as soon as it is displayed.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by green check marks beside each box. If you do not see green check marks, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API key, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Emma Add-On.