The GetResponse Add-On requires a valid license to receive access to automatic upgrades and documentation.
Installing The GetResponse Add-On
The easiest way to install the GetResponse Add-On is via the Add-On manager within Gravity Forms in your WordPress Dashboard.
To install manually follow the directions below:
- Download the add-on plugin from the Add-Ons download page.
- Upload the plugin folder and files via FTP to your wp-content/plugins folder OR upload the plugin zip file via the “Add New” plugin menu in WordPress.
- Activate the “Gravity Forms GetResponse Add-On” plugin you just uploaded.
Setup The GetResponse Add-On
Now that the GetResponse Add-On is installed and active you will need to setup Gravity Forms to integrate with your GetResponse account. The GetResponse Add-On adds a new link to the “Settings” menu under “Forms” in your WordPress Dashboard. Go to the Gravity Forms “Settings” page and click on the “GetResponse” link.
On the Gravity Forms GetResponse Settings page you will need to enter your GetResponse account information. You will need to enter your API Key.
Your GetResponse API account information can be found by logging into your GetResponse account, going to your Account page and accessing your API key information.
If you have entered valid GetResponse API account information, you may then proceed to setup your GetResponse feeds.
Setup GetResponse Feeds
Your GetResponse Feeds allow you to integrate a form with your GetResponse account to feed user information in real time when a form is submitted. This allows you to automatically add subscribers to your GetResponse Campaign when a form is submitted.
- Edit the Form you would like to integrate with GetResponse.
- Click on the GetResponse navigation item under the Form Settings.
- Click on the “Add New” button to add a new GetResponse Feed.
- Give your Feed a Name. This can be simply “GetResponse Integration” or something unique to distinguish it from other feeds you may setup for the same form.
- Select the GetResponse Campaign you would like to add the subscriber to.
- Map GetResponse Fields to your available Form Fields.
- Map any custom fields by adding a new Custom Field. Custom field names can only have up to 32 alphanumeric characters and underscores.
- Enable an opt-in condition. The opt-in condition is a conditional statement that requires a check box, radio button or drop down selection to determine if the GetResponse integration feed should be executed or not.
- Click Update Settings
Now that you have setup a GetResponse feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the GetResponse Campaign you have setup to receive data.
Add-on Framework Hooks
Because the GetResponse Add-on is built using the Add-on Framework it also inherits any hooks available in the framework methods it uses such as:
- gform_SLUG_field_value for changing a field value before it is passed to GetResponse.