Welcome To Gravity Forms!
Getting started with Gravity Forms is a simple process, but there are a few steps you need to take. If you’re already familiar with installing WordPress plugins, you’re already ahead of the game.
In this article we have a checklist of the things you will need to do from the first moment you decide to use Gravity Forms, and links to a selection of the articles that can help you do it!
- Purchase and pay for a Gravity Forms license key, which will then add your new license key to your Gravity Forms account. If you need to try out some functionality first, you can experiment with our fully functional online demo.
- Download the Gravity Forms plug-in from your account.
- Install the Gravity Forms plug-in.
- Enter your license key into your plugin Settings to validate your installation of Gravity Forms.
- Create your first form, and then start testing it out in the preview view, or add it to your test site and experiment!
You are up and running!
Next steps or areas you might be interested in could include:
- setting up notifications and confirmations.
- reviewing your form submission, which Gravity Forms calls entries.
- experimenting with more advanced fields.
- extend your capabilities with our official add-ons or our community contributed third party add-ons!
Whatever you might need for your sites, Gravity Forms (and our online documentation) can help!