- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Mad Mimi tab.
- Enter your Email Address and API Key. Refer to the Obtaining Your Mad Mimi API Key article for instructions.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by green check marks beside each box. If you do not see green check marks, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API key, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Mad Mimi Add-On.
Add-On Framework Hooks
Because the Mad Mimi Add-On is built using the Add-On Framework it also inherits any hooks available in the framework methods it uses such as:
- gform_short_slug_field_value for changing a field value before it is passed to Mad Mimi.