bookmark_borderMad Mimi Add-On
The Mad Mimi Add-On requires a valid license to receive access to automatic upgrades and documentation.
Installing The Mad Mimi Add-On
The easiest way to install the Mad Mimi Add-On is via the Add-On manager within Gravity Forms in your WordPress Dashboard.
To install manually follow the directions below:
- Download the add-on plugin from the Add-Ons download page.
- Upload the plugin folder and files via FTP to your wp-content/plugins folder OR upload the plugin zip file via the “Add New” plugin menu in WordPress.
- Activate the “Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Add-On” plugin you just uploaded.
Setup The Mad Mimi Add-On
Now that the Mad Mimi Add-On is installed and active you will need to setup Gravity Forms to integrate with your Mad Mimi account. The Mad Mimi Add-On adds a new link to the “Settings” menu under “Forms” in your WordPress Dashboard. Go to the Gravity Forms “Settings” page and click on the “Mad Mimi” link.
On the Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Settings page you will need to enter your Mad Mimi account information. You will need to enter the following information:
- Email Address
- API Key
Your Mad Mimi API account information can be found by logging into your Mad Mimi account, going to your Account page and accessing your API key information.
If you have entered a valid Mad Mimi API account information, you may then proceed to setup your Mad Mimi feeds.
Setup Mad Mimi Feeds
Your Mad Mimi Feeds allow you to integrate a form with your Mad Mimi account to feed user information in real time when a form is submitted. This allows you to automatically add subscribers to your Mad Mimi List when a form is submitted.
- Edit the Form you would like to integrate with Mad Mimi.
- Click on the Mad Mimi navigation item under the Form Settings.
- Click on the “Add New” button to add a new Mad Mimi Feed.
- Give your Feed a Name. This can be simply “Mad Mimi Integration” or something unique to distinguish it from other feeds you may setup for the same form.
- Select the Mad Mimi List you would like to add the subscriber to.
- Map Mad Mimi Fields to your available Form Fields.
- Map any custom fields by adding a new Custom Field. Custom field names can only have alphanumeric characters.
- Enable an opt-in condition. The opt-in condition is a conditional statement that requires a check box, radio button or drop down selection to determine if the Mad Mimi integration feed should be executed or not.
- Click Update Settings
Now that you have setup a Mad Mimi feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the Mad Mimi List you have setup to receive data.
Add-on Framework Hooks
Because the Mad Mimi Add-on is built using the Add-on Framework it also inherits any hooks available in the framework methods it uses such as:
- gform_SLUG_field_value for changing a field value before it is passed to Mad Mimi.