- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Slack tab.
- Click the button labeled Connect to Slack to begin authorizing the Slack add-on.
- You will be sent to the Slack website and prompted to authorize the application to your organization. Click Authorize. You will be sent back to your site, and Gravity Forms should display that the authorization is complete.
Once you have authorized the add-on, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Slack Add-On.
If you are not Authorized to the correct Slack Organization when you are Redirected to Slack or when you’re looking at the Slack Authorization Dialogue, you may need to Sign into another Workspace. In the upper right hand portion of the Slack website, select the Workspace for a drop-down dialog allowing you to Sign into another Workspace.