- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the ConvertKit tab.
- Enter your API Key and API Secret. This is obtained from your ConvertKit account. If you are unsure of how to obtain your API key, you may review our documentation on obtaining your ConvertKit API key.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by two green check marks beside each box. If you do not see a green check mark, please double-check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API key and API secret, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the ConvertKit Add-On.