- Add your domain to your Mailgun account and validate it.
- Download and install the add-on
- A Mailgun account
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Mailgun tab.
- Select your Region and enter your Private API Key. This is obtained from Mailgun. If you are unsure of how to obtain your API key, take a look at our article on obtaining your Mailgun API key.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside the box. If you do not see a green check mark, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API key, you’re ready to begin sending form notifications using Mailgun.