When using recurring subscriptions within the Authorize.Net Add-On, the only way to cancel a subscription is from within the WordPress dashboard. In this article, we will show you how to easily cancel a recurring subscription.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Access the list of entries for your form by hovering over Forms on the left side menu and clicking on Entries. You should see a list of the entries collected by this form. If you do not see the entries you were expecting, make sure you are viewing the correct form. You can switch forms using the drop down on the top right of the page.
- Click on the name of the entry to access it.
- On the right side of the entry page, you should see a button labeled Cancel Subscription within the subscription details. Simply click it to cancel the recurring subscription. See screenshot A.
- The subscription status should now show as Canceled. See screenshot B.