bookmark_borderSetting Up the Authorize.net Add-On
After installing the Authorize.Net add-on, you are now ready to complete the initial setup. This will allow Gravity Forms to communicate with Authorize.Net to process incoming payments from your forms.
- First, if you have not already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Authorize.Net tab.
- The first setting is the Mode setting. This will allow you to switch between testing and production. You’ll set this to Test for now to ensure everything is working, and switch to Production once you’re satisfied with your setup.
- Next, you will enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key. These are obtained from Authorize.Net. If you need more information on obtaining these, take a look at our article on getting your Authorize.Net API keys.
- Once you have completed entered your API keys, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Authorize.Net add-on.