- Download and install the add-on
- An Authorize.Net account (and a sandbox account for Test mode).
- Additional requirements
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Authorize.Net tab.
- The Mode setting allows you to switch between testing and production. Set this to Test to ensure everything is working and switch to Production once you’re satisfied with your setup.
- Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key. These are obtained from Authorize.Net.
- Under Automated Recurring Billing Setup, check the ARB and Automatic Retry boxes if those options are enabled in your Authorize.Net account and you wish to utilize them for your form.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside each box. If you do not see green check marks next to the credentials, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API key, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Authorize.Net Add-On.