bookmark_borderCreating a Feed for the Dropbox Add-On
To begin uploading content using the Dropbox add-on for Gravity Forms, you will first need to create a feed so that your form know how to handle the upload. In this article, we will show you how to create a feed for the Dropbox add-on with just a few simple steps.
- First, access the form that you want to use with Dropbox. To do so, click on Forms on the left side WordPress admin menu, then click on the form that you would like to use with Dropbox.
- Next, hover over Form Settings at the top of the page, and click on Dropbox.
- To create a new feed, click the Add New button.
- It’s time to configure your feed. The first option you will see is the Name option. In this field, simply enter a name for your feed. This can be anything you want it to be and is only used for identification purposes.
- The Next option is the File Upload Field option. This will allow you to either define a specific file upload field to be used with Dropbox, or allow any file upload fields to relay the upload to Dropbox.
- The folder that your uploads will be saved in can be defined using the Destination Folder option. With this option, simply select your destination within the folder tree. If you would like to create a new folder, you will need to do so within Dropbox, then access this settings page again.
- Just like our other add-ons, the Dropbox add-on also supports conditional logic. To use conditional logic, simple select the appropriate checkbox.
That’s all there is to it. Go ahead and save your settings. As soon as you do so, your form will begin uploading content to Dropbox.