bookmark_borderInstalling the Zoho CRM Add-On
Of course before you can begin using the Zoho CRM add-on, you will need to install it first. In this article, we will show you how to install the Zoho CRM add-on with ease. If you’re already familiar with installing Gravity Forms add-ons or other WordPress plugins, you can likely skip this article as it’s the same process.
- First, download the Zoho CRM add-on via the Gravity Forms add-on download page. If you do not see the download link, you may need to either log in, or upgrade your license. Be sure to save the add-on zip file to a safe place as you will need it again later.
- Next, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Plugins then click on Add New.
- On the top of the page, click Upload Plugin.
- From within the plugin installation page, click Browse, then navigate to the plugin zip file that you downloaded earlier. Once selected, click the Install Plugin button.
- WordPress will now handle the installation of the Zoho add-on. When it finishes, be sure to click the Activate Plugin link so that it is active.
Installation is now complete. You can now go ahead and take a look at our article on setting up the Zoho CRM add-on.