bookmark_borderConditional List Subscriptions
In some scenarios, you may want different your users to subscribe to different mailing lists based on their form selections. In this article, we will show you how to configure different subscriptions based on the form options chosen.
Note: This article assumes that you have already set up your lists and have a basic familiarity of the MailChimp add-on. If not, take a look at the MailChimp setup guides.
- Begin by creating the field that you want to use for the mailing list selection. Usually, this is a checkbox, radio, or dropdown field.
- For each of your lists, you will need to create a new feed. Within the form editor for your chosen form, hover over Form Settings and click on MailChimp.
- Click Add New and begin setting up your feed as usual, selecting one of your lists. If you need more information on creating feeds, take a look at our Creating Feeds for the MailChimp Add-On article.
- Within your feed settings, enable the checkbox labeled Enable Conditional Logic. Using conditional logic will allow you to only use this feed when a particular parameter exists. In this case, it is the setting you want to use for this list.
- Inside the conditional logic settings, select the field that you want to use for the list selection, as well as the selection that a user will need to select for the list to be used.
- Now that you have configured your first list, you can now create additional feeds for your other lists using these same instructions.