bookmark_borderCreating a Feed for the MailChimp Add-On
To use the MailChimp add-on for Gravity Forms, you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to MailChimp. In this article, we will show you how to create a feed for the MailChimp add-on.
- First, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Next, over the left side navigation menu, click on Forms.
- Next, select the form that you want to be used with MailChimp.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on MailChimp.
- To begin creating a feed, click Add New.
- You should now be presented with your feed settings. First, enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Next, select your list that you want to associate this form with by using the MailChimp List dropdown.
- Upon selecting your list, additional fields will be displayed. The first of these is the Map Fields option. Here, you will use the dropdowns to select the corresponding fields used in your MailChimp list.
- Conditional logic can also be applied to MailChimp feeds. By using the Opt-In Condition checkbox, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met.
- The MailChimp add-on has a few extra options available to it. The first of these is the Double Opt-In checkbox. If this checkbox is selected, MailChimp will send an email to the user to confirm their subscription in the mailing list.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Your should now be familiar with setting up a feed for the MailChimp add-on and are ready to begin receiving subscribers through your form.