bookmark_borderSetting Up The PayPal Payments Standard Add-on
Notice: In September 2016, the PayPal IPN will begin to require SSL/HTTPS on all IPN callbacks. If you are using the PayPal IPN, you will need to obtain an SSL certificate.
Once you have installed the PayPal Payments Standard addon, it’s time to set it up for use. In this article, we will show you how to easily set up the PayPal Payments Standard addon from Gravity Forms to start accepting payments from your form.
- If you haven’t already done so, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- As the PayPal Payments Standard addon uses IPN to receive notifications from PayPal that a payment has been successfully completed, you will need to configure the IPN within PayPal. If you are unsure of how to do so, you may review our article on configuring PayPal Standard IPN settings.
- Within your WordPress admin dashboard, hover over Forms on the left side navigation menu, and click on Settings.
- Now, click on the PayPal tab.
- On this page, you will need to confirm that you have configured your PayPal IPN settings to use the Gravity Forms PayPal Payments Standard addon. To do so, simply select the checkbox labeled PayPal IPN Setting, and click the Update Settings button.
That’s it! The PayPal Payments Standard addon from Gravity Forms is now all configured. From here, you may now set up feeds to handle PayPal Payments through your forms.