When does my license expire?
Your Gravity Forms license will expire if:
- Your payment method cannot be successfully charged at the time of renewal.
- Or if you have canceled automatic renewals prior to the renewal date and that renewal date has passed.
You can see your license renewal dates on the license page of your Gravity Forms account in the Next Payment field. Note that this field may be called Expiry Date if you have canceled auto-renewals.
Renewal Process Notifications
We will notify you a few days prior to your renewal. Additionally. we will email you if your on-file payment method is expiring.
Most importantly, we will email if an attempt to renew your license fails. You will have a few extra days to update the payment method before the system will retry again. If you fail too many renewal attempts, your license key will be canceled and cannot be restarted!
See this article for information on updating your payment method for a license.
What happens if my license expires?
If your license expires, Gravity Forms, and official Gravity Forms Add-Ons, will remain on your site(s) and continue to operate, but with the following limitations:
- you will no longer be able to receive application updates (including bug fixes and security updates). Refer to this guide regarding the importance of staying up-to-date.
- you will no longer be able to utilize our technical support services.
- you will not be able to download the Gravity Forms plugin files or any Gravity Forms Add-Ons.
- you will be reminded of the expired license in your site admin and your Gravity Forms account license page.
- you will no longer be able to use that license key to register on a new site, (even if you are recovering and reinstalling a backup of a site that was previously registered).