bookmark_borderWhere’s that forum topic?
In July 2013 we moved from forum based support to a ticket based system, with the forums remaining read-only for reference. Since that time we have released more than 65 updates for Gravity Forms, more than a dozen new add-ons, and numerous add-on updates.
All these updates do sadly mean that a lot of the information contained in the forums is now extremely dated and, in some cases, can cause more trouble than it’s worth. Also, since the demise of pastie.org many of the code snippets shared in the forums have also been lost.
For these reasons we have begun the process of phasing out the forums by removing extremely old content and moving the remaining relevant content to knowledgebase articles in the documentation.
Where can I find help with or chat about Gravity Forms now?
- Search the Gravity Forms documentation at https://docs.gravityforms.com/
- Gravity Wiz for tutorials, code snippets, and add-ons (Gravity Perks)
- GravityWP for tutorials, code snippets, add-ons, and add-on reviews
- Gravity+ for tutorials and add-ons
- The Gravity Forms, GravityView and Gravity Perks Users Facebook Group (unofficial)
- The Gravity Forms Development Facebook Group (unofficial)
- The Gravity Forms Slack Workspace (unofficial)
The following resources are not specific to Gravity Forms but can help with more general topics. Search or ask a question at:
- Search the WordPress developer documentation at https://developer.wordpress.org/
- Search the WordPress support forums or ask a question at https://wordpress.org/support/
Advanced Custom Fields
- Search the ACF documentation at https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/
- Search the ACF support forums at https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/
- The WordPress ACF Users Facebook Group
- Search the BuddyPress documentation at https://codex.buddypress.org/
- Search the BuddyPress support forums at https://buddypress.org/support/
- Search the WooCommerce documentation at https://docs.woocommerce.com/
- Search the WooCommerce support forums at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce
- The Advanced WooCommerce Facebook Group
- The WooCommerce Help & Share Facebook Group
- Search the WPML documentation at https://wpml.org/documentation/
- Search the WPML forums at https://wpml.org/forums/
And don’t forget, if you have an active Gravity Forms license you can always open a support ticket at https://www.gravityforms.com/support/
We are always happy to help with minor customizations if the support load permits, but we are unable to provide full customization services as part of our customer support.
You can also find a list of freelance developers and agencies on our Recommended Developers page.