bookmark_borderGravity Forms System Requirements
Many users ask for the web server system requirements for Gravity Forms before purchase. We recommend the same system requirements as WordPress itself. The current system requirements for WordPress are as follows:
- PHP version 5.6+
- MySQL version 5.5+
- Latest version of WordPress
If your PHP version is not listed on the php.net supported versions page you really should update to a more recent version. Please check with your web host to update PHP to a more recent version.
See our article about the importance of updates.
Checking For Compatibility Within Gravity Forms
- If you have not already done so, install Gravity Forms.
- Next, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, scroll down to the bottom where you will see a header labeled Installation Status.
- In this area, you will see your current versions of the above mentioned requirements. If you meet the requirement, you will see a green checkmark to the right of the version number.