bookmark_borderExporting Gravity Forms Entries as a PDF
Many users find it helpful to export their Gravity Forms entries as a PDF for better ability to print them as well as attach them within an email. In this article, we will show you how to use a 3rd party plugin to easily export your Gravity Forms entries as a PDF.
Downloading the Gravity PDF Add-On
While Gravity Forms does not have the ability to natively export entries as a PDF, another developer has developed a solution that works quite well.
- First, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Next, hover over Plugins and click on Add New.
- On the top right of the page, search for Gravity PDF.
- Upon searching, your first result should be Gravity PDF from Blue Liquid Designs. Simply click the Install Now button.
- WordPress will now handle the download and installation of the Gravity PDF plugin for you. Be sure to activate the plugin once complete.
Exporting Entries as PDF
- First, click on Forms on the left side menu.
- Next, hover over the form that you want to view entries for. Upon doing so, you will see additional options appear. Click on Entries.
- You should now be looking at a list of your entries. Hover over your desired entry, and click on View PDF.
- You will now be presented with a PDF of your Gravity Forms entry.
Questions & Support
The Gravity PDF Add-On is created by a third-party developer and as such is not supported by our team, please contact the plugin developer if you have any questions about its features or require support for any issues.